Ambergris Caye, Belize
1 Bedroom Cabana
Beachside Cabana
2 Guests
Cabana -1 Bedroom

The 1 bedroom beachside cabana is furnished with a comfortable queen size bed in a/c bedroom with private bathroom with shower. The high ceiling loft also boasts a queen size bed. the living area is spacious and cool with bright Caribbean-inspired furniture including a sofa bed for additional guests. The mini kitchen has a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Free WIFI in Cabana.

Air Conditioned Bedroom
Sofa Bed for additional guests
Mini Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave & coffee pot
High Ceiling Loft


You may book or change your reservations by phone. We can also assist you with multiple or group bookings. Contact us at 1-888-THE-CAYE (843-2293). If you would like to book a tour or make any specific arrangements prior to your stay with us, you may contact the resort directly at 011 (501) 220-5880.

During Low Season (May 1 – Dec 13) – We require a 3 night minimum stay

During High & Peak Seasons (Dec 14 – Apr 30) – We require a 5 night minimum stay.

If you cancel your trip:

  • 60 days prior to arrival – your full deposit is refundable, minus a 60USD processing fee.
  • 45 – 60 days prior to arrival – 50% of your deposit is refundable, minus 60USD processing fee.
  • 30 – 45 days prior to arrival – 25% of your deposit is refundable, minus 60USD processing fee.
  • 30 days or less prior to your arrival – your deposit is non-refundable.

Trip cancellation insurance is available and recommended.

We charge a 30% deposit upon booking your reservation. The remaining 70% is charged one month prior to your arrival at the resort.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Visa and MasterCard charges will be in US dollars.

Discover and American Express charges will be in Belize dollars. Exchange rates may apply depending on your agreement with your credit card company.

Your reservation charges include the cost of cabana, breakfast, free use of our kayaks, and a welcome drink upon arrival. If your stay is 5 nights or longer, our rate includes transfer (per cabana) upon arrival and departure between San Pedro and Tranquility Bay Resort. If your stay is less than 5 nights, we apply a round trip transfer charge of 80USD per cabana.

Tranquility Bay Resort - Ambergris Caye, Belize
+501 670-5880/673-5881

© Copyright 2019 Tranquility Bay Resort | Web Development by: IdeaLab Studios Digital Marketing